HWM-1150 is a kind of high performance environment-friendly
waterborne water-proof grout slurry which is suitable for many
kinds of interior and exterior surfaces and brick walls.
Where to use:
All the interior and exterior concrete surfaces or brick surface of
construction, such as tunnel, bridge, basement, swimming pool,
balcony, kitchen, toilet etc, especially good for the area around
the pipe end and joint.
1. Water-based environment-friendly product. Nontoxic, nonradiative
and no pungent odor. Suitable for the place long immersed in water,
such as drinking water pool, swimming pool and fish pond.
2. Strong bonding performance. With its good combination with the
base, you can apply mortar and then tile or stone materials
directly on the water-proof film.
3. Suitable for damp surface, horizontal or vertical surface,
4. Cement-based product, aging and weather-resistant.
5. Water-proof and air-breathing.
6. It can be resistant to the small cracks caused by the light
nonstructural shaking and normal displacement of the constructions.
1. Solid content (%):≥65
2. Tensile strength(MPa): ≥1.2
3. Poromericity(0.3MPa, 30min): no water penetration found
4. Percentage of breaking-elongation(%):≥200
5. Bonding strength(MPa): ≥0.5
6. Mixing ratio: Powder : Additive=25:18 by weight
7. Packing Size: 25kg/bag(powder); 18kg/barrel(additive)
8. Shelf Life: Powder (sealed): 1 year; Additive(sealed) 6 months
1. Surface Preparation:
•The surface should be tough, flat and free of dust, grease and
• All the small cracks, holes, pits should be filled up with
• All the interior or exterior vertical angles should be trimmed to
an arc with concrete mortar.
•Under high temperature, wet the surface with water first.
2. Application Method:
•Pour the powder into the additive at the ratio, and then use
electrical blender to stir evenly. Don’t add water.
•Keep the grout for 5 to 10 minutes, and then stir it again to
achieve the best result.
•The application times depend on use purpose. Usually 1-2 times for
anti-damp and leakage purpose and 2-3 times for water-proof purpose
is recommended. Application in cross way is best.
•After the first layer, wait until the surface is non-stick (about
2 hours). Usually 6-7 hours later, you can step on the first layer
to continue the second one.
•If the hardening time of the first layer is too long, wet the
surface before the application of the next layer.
If you need to walk on the ceiling after the whole application,
then you must apply cement on the water-proof layer. If not, then
no need to do this. Also you can’t walk on the water-proof layer in
spiked shoes before you apply cement.