Stainless Steel Bridge Anti Corrosion Paint Colors Spray Paint
- A single pack waterborne coating.
- Refined using advanced process, by special water-based resins,
pigments and fillers, function additives and other materials,
available to the protection of metal for industrial
manufacturing,hardware,municipal maintenance industry .
1,High solid content,large besmear brushs area;
2,Super corrosion resistance,salt spray resistance,solvent
resistance,acid and alkali resistance;
3,Suitable for various metal substrates, strong adhesion;
4,Dry faster, easier construction;
5,Poisonless and tasteless, non-flammable and non-explosive.
- For use as flame retardant and decoration at the surface of steel
and wood,insulation fabric and cable
- Volume Solids 73%±3%
- Finish/Sheen semi-gloss
- Typical Film Thickness 40 microns dry ( 55 microns wet)
- Theoretical Coverage : 18.2㎡/lat typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: one pack
- Method of Application
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
- Thinner : water
- Drying Information 5°C 15°C 25°C
Touch Dry 4H 3H 2H
Hard Dry 48H 20H 16H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By 5°C 15°C 25°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max
48H no 36H no 24H no
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size : 25kg/18L in 20L container
Surface Preparation : The surface should be cleaned oil or grease,
dust, and other foreign matter to keep clean and dry.
The surface of steel must be coated primer prior to coating WQF-2
- The coating is applied when the circumstance temperature is higher
than 0°C and the humidity is lower than 80%
- It must be ventilate above 8H at poor ventilation area
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Forbid to trample or pullute the surface of WQF-2 and coat the next
paint before the film is hard dry.